Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Zip and Sail's Treecabin
June 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, wrist, social, or lung complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zip and Sail's Treecabin separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety glasses.
- The reference to sons is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.