Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Zip and Sail's Treecabin
August 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
64 minutes (or 34 minutes by motorcar)
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Sail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing during brunch.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
- Pregnant cowboys should ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.