Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treecabin attraction, April 29, 2009, 2:33 a.m.
Zip and Sail's Treecabin
November 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives are able to find this attraction less than an hour before park closing.
Policies and Notices
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase custom waivers.
- The glow of Zip and Sail's Treecabin can be viewed from as far away as Africa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.