Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Zip and Sail's Treecabin when it's not covered in fog
Zip and Sail's Treecabin
March 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- After lamenting this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or ribcage, elbow, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.