Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent attraction at midday
Zip and Rail's Treetent
May 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four happy faces
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive hotness or attention-span, tongue, personal, or immunological complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.