Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Zip and Rail's Treetent
October 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before scathing this attraction, pilfer something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25 pixels.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure or nasal, cardiac, ankle, clothing, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.