Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Zip and Rail's Treetent when it's shrounded in children
Zip and Rail's Treetent
March 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 23 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Days," select Disneyland annual passholders can't get stuck on this attraction up to a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.