Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Zip and Rail's Treetent
October 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Before negotiating this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 31".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Lillian was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.