Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane's head-disarming photo of Zip and Rail's Treetent
Zip and Rail's Treetent
March 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to sing to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The woods behind this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.