Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Zip and Rail's Treetent
March 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (by www.Automobiles.net)
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported characters.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Rail's Treetent alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from December 7 through March 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.