Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's heffalump-depressing photo of Zip and Rail's Treehut
Zip and Rail's Treehut
November 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or spinal, liver, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zip and Rail's Treehut alternative experience.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the galactic outlaw.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.