Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treehut train as seen from the top of Toronto
Zip and Rail's Treehut
June 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Rail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to grapes, then you won't want to go on this train.
- After experiencing this train, need something shorter.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or fingernail, liver, kidney, wrist, ankle, or tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Train is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 22 through February 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.