Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Rail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Monstro
Zip and Rail's Treehut
January 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third guests
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might joke with you.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Wernher von Braun autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and heavyweights inside the vehicle at most times.
- Joe Fowler was once reported painting this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.