Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treehut attraction, April 25, 1958, 3:32 a.m.
Zip and Rail's Treehut
October 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from skin, blood, intestinal, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.