Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Zip and Rail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Zip and Rail's Treehut
January 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 4 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chest or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from last week to December 10.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.