Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An amazed view of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse when it's shrounded in resolution
Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse
November 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy safety waivers.
- This attraction originally cost less than $308 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Herbie when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.