Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a cauldron to go on.
- Maximum height 58" (on tiptoes).
- Contains imported scenes.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.