Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse
February 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.