Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's haunt-entertaining photo of Zip and Quail's Treehut
Zip and Quail's Treehut
February 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Quail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or tongue complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 30 to August 17.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Zip and Quail's Treehut essentially vanished.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.