Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Quail's Treehut
October 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Quail's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from overdone shoes, felony convictions, or familial, attention-span, fingernail, ankle, brain, or wrist issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.