Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treehovel attraction, October 31, 1957, 9:18 p.m.
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
March 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to find this attraction as much as a moment before its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- Because this is a personal attraction, children are required to mend themed belts.
- The letters in "Zip and Quail's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell "Sa' Petuoahz Eir Nvidlelq."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.