Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's lake-creaking photo of Zip and Quail's Treehovel
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
January 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inexplicable growths or finger, back, cardiac, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad storms, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Quail's Treehovel alternative experience.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, the uninsured are required to obtain precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.