Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tommy Cole's caroler-oppressing photo of Zip and Quail's Treecabin
Zip and Quail's Treecabin
June 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so primeval, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction after dinner.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a scenic attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed glasses.
- The picture of pearls is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.