Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Quail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Zip and Quail's Treecabin
March 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Quail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 26 seconds.
- Maximum height 48".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or ankle, heart, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The picture of fellows is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.