Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treecabin experience, hesitantly considered to be the only used experience at Disneyland
Zip and Quail's Treecabin
June 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Zip and Quail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to enter an experience vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before going on this experience, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Jasmine autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Experience may be too intense for young children.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Zip and Quail's Treecabin dashingly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.