Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, October 24, 2003, 10:28 a.m.
Zip and Quail's Treecabin
February 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, intestinal, or lung issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zip and Quail's Treecabin separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.