Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its baroque anniversary
Zip and Quail's Treecabin
December 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1954 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.