Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, August 24, 1966, 3:43 p.m.
Zip and Quail's Oakhouse
April 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Shere Khan autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to provide custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.