Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, invisibly chanting in the fading candlelight
Zip and Quail's Oakhouse
August 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.