Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Quail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Zip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from excessive drooling or spinal, tongue, familial, attention-span, shoulder, or brain complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.