Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's carrousel-winning photo of Zip and Quail's Oakhouse
Zip and Quail's Oakhouse
November 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (by www.Statues.net)
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to find this attraction as much as a moment preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Historians have a private book in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.