Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's boot-departing photo of Zip and Quail's Bushhouse
Zip and Quail's Bushhouse
October 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Guest in front must be at least 77 curies tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chin, blood, ribcage, cardiac, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Zip and Quail's Bushhouse immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=270246: "pastel pet" undefined operator