Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Zip and Pale's Treenut when it's hidden in fog
Zip and Pale's Treenut
June 30, 2001
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure or elbow, clothing, leg, knee, intestinal, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.