Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treenut dark ride, electronically crying in the morning park light
Zip and Pale's Treenut
July 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo place.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 52".
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- The letters in "Zip and Pale's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "'p Aieusl Zetdann Etpr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.