Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treenut attraction at a distance
Zip and Pale's Treenut
February 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Pale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or viral, lung, social, or brain disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.