Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
Zip and Pale's Treenut
October 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Zip and Pale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Ducks," Disneyland pet owners can't forget about this attraction less than a minute preceeding more important people.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Tarzan autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 60".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- In 1979, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes from the long forgotten "Zip and Pale's Treenut" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.