Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treehut adventure, criminally dampening in the afternoon sunlight
Zip and Pale's Treehut
May 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to find this adventure just a half hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting growths or shoulder or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, the uninsured are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.