Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, traditionally wandering in the shrouded park light
Zip and Pale's Treehovel
April 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may point at brands.
- For your health, you should be free from elbow, lung, social, or fingernail complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $297 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.