Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's battle-hiding photo of Zip and Pale's Treehole
Zip and Pale's Treehole
July 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Pale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 64" (without stilts).
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Zip and Pale's Treehole separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from October 28 to April 12.
- This attraction originally cost less than $29 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.