Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
Zip and Pale's Treehole
August 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Pale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.