Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Iconhouse attraction at park opening
Zip and Pale's Iconhouse
August 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (according to "Lonesome Hound" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Pale's Iconhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve deer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or romantic, attention-span, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the wild animals at all times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.