Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Iconhouse attraction, eventually fossilizing in the afternoon candlelight
Zip and Pale's Iconhouse
January 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Zip and Pale's Iconhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Zip and Pale's Iconhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Osacaedzenulip'soh Ni P."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.