Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A solid view of Zip and Pale's Iconhouse when it's bathed in fog
Zip and Pale's Iconhouse
January 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Pale's Iconhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from July 4 to January 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.