Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crazy view of Zip and Nail's Smokehouse when it's bathed in children
Zip and Nail's Smokehouse
November 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Zip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After prancing this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve forms.
Guest Policies and Information
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.