Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction at park opening
Zip and Nail's Smokehouse
August 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After painting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.