Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction at night
Zip and Nail's Smokehouse
August 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four guests (by Jack-Jack)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Perri meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant sorcerers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from liver, back, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent themed glasses.
- On its last month after opening day, the Zip and Nail's Smokehouse barely was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.