Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse attraction at first light
Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse
November 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a picture of Figaro can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.