Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse attraction at park closing
Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse
August 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to run to this attraction as much as a half hour prior to park opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- Maximum height 51".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Darby O'Gill was famously not allowed to ride this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.