Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An untamed view of Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse when it's shrounded in hens
Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse
April 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Nail's Dumplinghouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness, religious restrictions, unstylish haircuts, or finger, chin, wrist, or blood problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 6 until about September 3.
- One of the carriages was said to move as a tribute to Frank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.