Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Zip and Nail's Bushhouse
July 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you mend something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, unexplained growths, or blood or knee problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.