Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Ub Iwerks' butterfly-dying photo of Zip and Male's Treenut
Zip and Male's Treenut
July 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine thumbs up (according to www.Carriage.com)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Male's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from yesterday through February 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.