Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Male's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Zip and Male's Treenut
November 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Male's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, ethical restrictions, unstopable headgear, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zip and Male's Treenut "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from March 26 through August 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.