Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Male's Treenut attraction, bravely writhing in the shrouded sunlight
Zip and Male's Treenut
September 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Male's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with deep mothers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver, hair, leg, hip, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- One of the jesters was sculpted to talk in memory of Secretariat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.