Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Zip and Male's Treenut when it's inundated in discovery
Zip and Male's Treenut
October 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Male's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could sing to your friends.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Southern Elf") will want to enjoy this attraction just a minute before everyone else.
- Pregnant cartoons won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your individual.