Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Zip and Male's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
Zip and Male's Treecottage
October 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Male's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph location.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.