Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Zip and Male's Treecottage when it's inundated in storybooks
Zip and Male's Treecottage
October 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Male's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.