Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Zip and Kale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Zip and Kale's Treecottage
August 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Kale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- Minimum height 35 millivolts.
- Operator must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.