Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Planthouse attraction, fabulously flapping in the afternoon sunlight
Zip and Kale's Planthouse
May 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Kale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- After wandering this attraction, you'll want to experience something less magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to ride this attraction more than a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or romantic, inner ear, blood, stomach, nasal, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- Casey originally intended for this attraction to have no live acrobats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.