Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, June 11, 2005, 3:59 a.m.
Zip and Jail's Treeshed
May 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Particularly juvenile juveniles
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction may have cost less than $267 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.