Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Zip and Jail's Treeshed when it's not inundated in darkness
Zip and Jail's Treeshed
January 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this dark ride by yourself.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 31".
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or fingernail, spinal, liver, heart, or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this dark ride.
- The van was designed by Ollie Johnson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.