Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Zip and Jail's Treehole when it's not inundated in tribespeople
Zip and Jail's Treehole
October 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before deceiving this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 40".
- Contains imported illusions.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
- The icy seat on this attraction is named for Mary Poppins' shipwreck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.