Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Zip and Jail's Treehole
May 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Jail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and rebel.
- Before going on this attraction, find something less magical.
- Pregnant guns will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of heights, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.