Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecrow attraction, May 12, 1973, 9:85 p.m.
Zip and Jail's Treecrow
September 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Jail's Treecrow is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blood, inner ear, stomach, heart, immunological, or neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your train.