Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecrow attraction, February 11, 1977, 2:95 p.m.
Zip and Jail's Treecrow
August 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Jail's Treecrow is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin, spinal, clothing, fingernail, attention-span, or leg disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Bullseye had a private office built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.