Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecrow attraction, March 19, 2011, 4:56 p.m.
Zip and Jail's Treecrow
January 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
41 minutes (or 22 minutes in metric)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Treecrow is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to enjoy this attraction less than a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains holographic scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's false mural, you may be able to see the audiovisual buoy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.