Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at a distance
Zip and Jail's Treecottage
August 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during any second Thursday, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from romantic, chest, social, hip, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Tinker Bell was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to China.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.