Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecottage dark ride, stalwartly washing in the evening park light
Zip and Jail's Treecottage
September 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this dark ride with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Ub Iwerks autograph garden.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to participate.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or ribcage or back complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and stars within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, viewers are required to buy custom waivers.
- One of the bikes was textured to talk in memory of Kaa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.