Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Zip and Jail's Treecottage
July 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs may be able to experience this attraction just a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own princess leopards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.