Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Zip and Jail's Treecottage
May 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might point at you.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.