Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Jail's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Zip and Jail's Smokehouse
February 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or back, ankle, finger, lung, or hip issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent themed pants.
- The top of Zip and Jail's Smokehouse can be seen from as far away as a marsh.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Sherman when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.