Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's soul-flying photo of Zip and Jail's Smokehouse
Zip and Jail's Smokehouse
March 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends may be able to enjoy this attraction for a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.