Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Jail's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Zip and Jail's Smokehouse
June 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.