Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse adventure at park closing
Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse
February 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider working this adventure.
- Before enjoying this adventure, you'll want to try something more relaxing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.