Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse, a favorite dark ride of Dapper Dan
Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse
March 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight smiles (according to "The Field" gossip column)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jack Skellington photo place.
- You must be at least as high as your ribbon to enter.
- Dark ride may be too startling for adults.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.