Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse
September 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before riding this attraction, try something less magical.
- Minimum height 39".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to have themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.