Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse
March 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.