Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse
May 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an electronic peril.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from September 8 through December 12.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $3 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.