Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Zip and Hale's Treecottage when it's not covered in knights
Zip and Hale's Treecottage
April 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Before embellishing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve plumbers.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The comment about castaways is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.