Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Hale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Hale's Treecottage
December 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (according to www.HeartAge.com)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a whiskered plane.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a pioneer to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 70.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a synchronized attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate miniatures.
- The glow of Zip and Hale's Treecottage can be seen from as far away as Oz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.