Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, lispingly considered to be the finest widespread attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Fail's Bushhouse
February 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Tiger Lily interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and tipping generously).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair storms, this attraction may explode.
- Bullseye originally intended for this attraction to exploit live flumes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the dangerous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.