Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Zip and Fail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Huey
Zip and Fail's Bushhouse
August 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero thumbs up
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to glue something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Zip and Fail's Bushhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.