Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Bale's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Bale's Treeshed
September 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction magics (from www.JayRasuloBlog.com)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Bale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" (after a haircut) tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, dietary restrictions, or neck, hair, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.