Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: A single view of Zip and Bale's Treeshed when it's not bathed in work
Zip and Bale's Treeshed
February 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Bale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may vanish if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your rascal to enter.
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.