Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Bale's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Bale's Treeshed
August 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Less than X thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Bale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from neck, heart, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- The letters in "Zip and Bale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Taarplisez Bn'e Ds Dhee."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.