Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its Steamy anniversary
Zip and Bale's Oakhouse
August 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After tumbling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain themed belts.
- In 1983, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the long forgotten "Zip and Bale's Oakhouse" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.