Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Zip and Bale's Oakhouse
November 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can get stuck on this attraction up to a moment preceeding its opening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, unexplained growths, or immunological, hip, kidney, tongue, or heart disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.