Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: A wild view of Zip and Bale's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in fun
Zip and Bale's Oakhouse
October 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to purchase custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.