Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction at park closing
Zip and Bale's Bushhouse
March 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to Uncle Remus impersonators.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.