Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Bale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Zip and Bale's Bushhouse
March 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four magics (by "Underwater Bobsled" editor)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can visualize this attraction half an hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from lung, tongue, hair, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.