Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of London
Zip and Bale's Bushhouse
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear pirate glasses.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.