Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's herald-pelting photo of Zip and Ale's Treetent
Zip and Ale's Treetent
November 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so capable, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members should get stuck on this attraction for a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 53.
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.