Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Zip and Ale's Treetent when it's bathed in darkness
Zip and Ale's Treetent
July 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 18 minutes in metric)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.