Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction, April 30, 1995, 8:13 p.m.
Zip and Ale's Shrubhouse
May 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Less than X Disneys
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from personal, familial, hair, cardiac, or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In concert with a 1984 refurbishment, new art was added to the scathing room area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.