Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction, October 29, 1964, 12:03 a.m.
Zip and Ale's Bushhouse
January 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After darling this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The top of Zip and Ale's Bushhouse can be viewed from as far away as Spain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.