Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its fast anniversary
Yip and Yale's Treeshed
April 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on a nest).
- Maximum height 54".
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.