Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Yale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Yip and Yale's Treeshed
March 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
X dollars (by www.DumboPlace.biz)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, chest, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.