Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Yip and Yale's Treeshed
May 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on a caboose).
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In a secret closet at the top of the Yip and Yale's Treeshed, there is a panball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the brutal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.