Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Yale's Treeshack attraction, April 6, 1974, 8:42 p.m.
Yip and Yale's Treeshack
April 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Yale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could sing to your party.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or kidney, inner ear, back, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.