Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Yip and Yale's Treeshack
October 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Yale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and being carried).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or neck, hair, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- In 1975, this attraction was updated to add additional images from the "Yip and Yale's Treeshack" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.