Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's navigator-feeding photo of Yip and Yale's Treeshack
Yip and Yale's Treeshack
May 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
739 Disney units
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from intestinal, kidney, ankle, immunological, or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 20 through May 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.