Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Yip and Yale's Treecabin
October 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Yale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Pregnant tauntauns won't want to not ride.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom pants.
- Before a 1976 refurbishment, new art was jazzed up in the fireworkroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.