Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's nut-biting photo of Yip and Yale's Treecabin
Yip and Yale's Treecabin
April 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (from www.YesterAnimal.net, 1996)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Yale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or liver, familial, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.