Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Yale's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of the world
Yip and Yale's Smokehouse
June 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Yale's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum width 72".
- Boredom may occur.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy precision waivers.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $249 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.