Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Yip and Yale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Yip and Yale's Nuthouse
April 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half guests
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.