Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Yip and Whale's Treehut attraction during construction
Yip and Whale's Treehut
March 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.