Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unimaginable view of Yip and Whale's Treehut when it's not hidden in tarps
Yip and Whale's Treehut
June 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter toons
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee, tongue, bowel, hair, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.