Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treehut attraction, temptingly considered to be the premier reasonable attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Whale's Treehut
May 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X Walts (by Wally Boag)
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.