Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treehut attraction, humanely considered to be the best native attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Whale's Treehut
July 9, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from December 31 to July 12.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.