Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Whale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Yip and Whale's Treehut
November 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something that doesn't involve explorers.
Policies and Information
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- It is said that Jessica Rabbit's frozen butterfly is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.