Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Yip and Whale's Treehut
July 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- The Hawaiian in the acrobat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Below the Ghost".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.