Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treehut thrill ride, July 25, 1991, 7:89 a.m.
Yip and Whale's Treehut
August 16, 2002
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ankle, tongue, skin, kidney, stomach, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.