Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Yip and Whale's Treehut
January 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might sing to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your gondola to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have princess specticles.
- This attraction's queue actually extends beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.