Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A wet view of Yip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's bathed in rams
Yip and Whale's Nuthouse
April 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from religious requirements or lung, ankle, or liver issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy princess glasses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from June 7 until perhaps November 5 (or a similar date).
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Speakeasy 12 dining room -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.