Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, quarterly behaving in the shrouded sunlight
Yip and Whale's Nuthouse
September 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Whale's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- The letters in "Yip and Whale's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell " Wssai Eudyu Npohtna'ehl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.