Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Nuthouse experience as seen from the top of New Orleans
Yip and Whale's Nuthouse
September 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Incredible interaction place.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this experience.
- During fair weather, this experience may become a water experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.