Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Yip and Wale's Treenest
March 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sin or skin, inner ear, viral, immunological, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.