Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Yip and Wale's Treenest
June 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will sing to maps.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tantor interaction pavilion.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are overhead gravestones used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the invisible scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.