Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treenest experience, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Yip and Wale's Treenest
January 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, Disney-addicted children will want to go on this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or heart or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Managers keep a online book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.