Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Yip and Wale's Treecottage
February 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After zipping this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve activists.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral issues or tongue issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Doug's human.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rail.