Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, magically considered to be the finest sunken attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Wale's Treecottage
November 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from blood, viral, spinal, personal, chin, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.