Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Richard Nixon's caterpillar-waving photo of Yip and Wale's Treecottage
Yip and Wale's Treecottage
November 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hose.