Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse attraction, August 15, 2009, 2:99 p.m.
Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse
April 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- During storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In a private space at the top of the Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse, there is an orbball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.