Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse
November 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Roger Rabbit impersonators.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve sodas.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.