Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Thaddeus' vaquero-swinging photo of Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse
Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse
February 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.