Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treesoda attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Veil's Treesoda
June 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four toons (from www.ZorroOnline.com)
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Veil's Treesoda is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.