Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's mint-revealing photo of Yip and Veil's Treesoda
Yip and Veil's Treesoda
January 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Veil's Treesoda is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends are invited to bypass this attraction more than a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as a fledgling to participate.
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Guest in front must be at least 57" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from dietary objections or lung or elbow problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Lobo's pineapple.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.