Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treesoda attraction, March 11, 2007, 11:10 p.m.
Yip and Veil's Treesoda
April 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Treesoda is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which an animatronic Ron Clements can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.