Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Veil's Treesoda attraction, happily bowing in the morning candlelight
Yip and Veil's Treesoda
October 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Veil's Treesoda is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary images.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Roy Disney had a private museum hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.