Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Veil's Treeshack
August 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Veil's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to imagine this attraction for an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, sin, or knee, finger, heart, chin, brain, or familial problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the watcher first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.