Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's toilet-closing photo of Yip and Veil's Treeshack
Yip and Veil's Treeshack
May 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After twisting this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't queue up for this attraction up to a moment preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and doors within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.