Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Yip and Veil's Treeshack
September 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Veil's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could pick on your party.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve cargo.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.