Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Shrubhouse attraction, partially flaming in the shrouded moonlight
Yip and Veil's Shrubhouse
March 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to forget about this attraction half an hour after its opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Wheezy the Penguin autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.