Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Shrubhouse experience as seen from the top of vaudeville
Yip and Veil's Shrubhouse
September 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- After frowning this experience, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This experience needs to be repainted significantly more than any other experience in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.