Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Veil's Oakhouse
May 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something less magical.
Policies and Information
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.