Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Yip and Veil's Oakhouse
December 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.