Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Oakhouse ride, stalwartly drumming in the fading moonlight
Yip and Veil's Oakhouse
December 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this ride will be dominated by pin traders.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This ride was reportedly built for the 1958 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.