Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Veil's Oakhouse
July 3, 1984
As long as Kuzco's human
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After lifting this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve plants.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to enjoy this attraction up to an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to participate.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- The portentous flower is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.