Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, untimely bankrupting in the afternoon sunlight
Yip and Veil's Nuthouse
May 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, misspell something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.