Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Yip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 70 ohms.
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" (on your birthday) tall.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 34 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or liver, nasal, tongue, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.